e-Plus Lab 5, with full-functional features, includes instant multimedia signal broadcasting, model imitation (Bookmark), oral interpretation drilling, group discussion, digital paperless online exam and abundant database for self-study access, etc. It is certainly the must-have tool to acquire language enjoyable and efficient. It is an easy, efficient and practical language training software solution. The price does not include computers.
e-plus lab5 synchronic broadcasting for 74 computers
• Multimedia broadcasting – Instant broadcast multimedia signals such as PC, laptop, projector, camera, DVD, etc. up to 24 channels.
• Interactive teaching – Highly interaction with teachers and students by E-board, E-responder, Help call, Observe, etc.
• Group Learning – Topic discussion in grouping and intercom call/chat room among students.
• Oral training – Multiple oral training modes such as Forum, Bookmark, Discussion, Simultaneous Recording and so on.
• Multi-Evaluations modes – Oral, A/B paper exams, True-False, multiple choice, and prompt exam analysis
• Classroom Management – Remote-control of students PC power, keyboard, and mouse, internet& program limitation, etc.
• Support Multiple Language Interfaces – up to 18 language different interfaces.
• Cloud Learning – Access open videos appointed by the teacher as an assignment or pre/review under self-study mode even at home
- Broadcast – Instant broadcast multimedia signals such as PC, laptop, projector, camera, DVD, etc
- Multi-channel Broadcast – Up to 24 audio/video channels displayed to appointed students.
- Interpretation Training – Appoint 1~14 students for oral interpretation demonstrating to the whole class.
- Student Demo. – Assign a student to model orally or by the screen.
- Auto-Recite – Auto-recite the imported text to learn the standard pronunciation.
- Observation – Monitor student screens (split screens for 36) and control his keyboard/mouse when required.
- E-Board – E-Board Increase communication and collaboration by posting links, photos, podcasts, and other digital content immediately.
- Help Call – Call for help and seek guidance from the teacher.
- E-Responder – Realize and stimulate students’ learning via competition game.
- E-Assignment – Hand in/out paperless assignments online.
- Simultaneous Recording – Record the whole class discussion and replay under the teacher’s control.
- Group Discussion – Group the students to discuss orally by a certain file or topic.
- Forum – Decide different topics for students to discuss synchronically.
- Video on Demand – Freely practice by the open courses/files.
- Cloud Learning – Students can access the video/audio files at home uploading by teachers.
- Self-Evaluation – Able to do self-exam and send an assignment to teachers freely.
- Oral / ABCD paper – Multiple exam mode, AB paper, oral, on-line exam.
- Analysis – Correct exams and collect grade statistics automatically.
- Database – Exclusive materials database per teacher.
- Students Information – Student information management according to class.
- Remote Control – Remote control student power on/off, screen lock, keyboard&mouse, internet access program and USB limitation.
- Roll Call – Check students’ attendance.
- Seat allocation – Define seat allocation according to class.